Did you know that muscular pain can cause increased emotional and physical stress, decreased mental clarity, and dependence on prescription drugs?
Please contact me with any questions you have regarding my methods, training and which type of massage is right for you. Eric Braha 602-370-7336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
Chronic and acute pain relief, injury recovery. Same as orthopedic massage therapy.
Neuromuscular Massage Therapy / Orthopedic Massage Therapy reduces or eliminates muscular pain.
- Reduces or eliminates muscular pain
- Uses postural analysis to uncover the most probable cause of pain patterns and symptoms
- Applies focused manual techniques that release trigger points in shortened or overstretched muscles
- Restores blood flow and balance to contracted muscles and surrounding structures
- Reduces noxious stimuli within the central nervous system
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
Pain relief, injury recovery, relaxation
Relieves muscular pain and tension in chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions and past lingering injuries.
- Addresses the deeper layers of muscles and fascia
- Uses sustained pressure to release painful trigger points
- Smoothes out adhered muscle fibers and scar tissue
Relaxation Massage Therapy
Relaxation, stress relief, detoxifying, therapeutic
This relaxing massage feels good and promotes health and well-being. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
- Reduces both emotional and physical stress using gliding and kneading strokes.
- Stimulates the skin and soothes the nervous system.
- Flushes metabolic waste from muscles, decreases soreness and recovery time.
Sports Massage Therapy
Sports Massage Therapy prolongs your participation in sports by helping to prevent injury, reduce pains and swelling in your body, relax your mind, increase your flexibility, and dramatically improve your recovery rates. Sports Massage is also highly effective in aiding the rapid recovery of an athlete from an injury by encouraging greater kinesthetic awareness and in turn promoting the body's natural immune function.
- Pre-event provides muscle warm-up, stretching and range of motion techniques which reduce the probability of injury, prepares the athlete physically and psychologically for the upcoming challenges of competition
- Post-event calms the nervous system, balances blood and lymphatic flow throughout the body, reduces swelling and increases flexibility in muscles and joints
- Injury recovery time and soreness are reduced when metabolic waste is flushed out, muscles are returned to full resting length, and joints can move painlessly throughout their full range of motion.
- 30 and 60 minute sessions only.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Detoxifying, wellness, relaxaing
- Activates lymph function and circulation, enhances immune system, induces relaxation, reduces pain, scar tissue, wrinkles and swelling.
- Gentle manual maneuvers increase lymph flow up to 30% faster than normal.
- Absorbs excess fluid, toxins and foreign substances from the spaces around the cells.
- Cleans connective tissue (blood) by removing cell debris in acute injury conditions.
- Recovers and returns substances to the blood circulation, usually after being processed by lymph nodes.
- Transports immune cells and hormones throughout the body
- Helps generate immune cells in the lymph nodes
- 30 and 60 minute sessions only.
Foot Reflexology relieves stress and tension, improves blood supply, promotes the unblocking of nerve impulses, helps all body systems achieve balance.
- Reflex areas in the feet correspond to all organs, glands, and parts of the body
- All body systems lie along ten corresponding ‘zones’ that run the entire length of the body (from head to toe)
- Unique thumb and finger techniques applied to the bottom, top and sides of the feet ‘normalize’ all organs, glands, and body systems along these zones.
According to reflexology, every part of the human body is mapped into your feet. Reflexology treatments have been found to be highly effective for conditions such as allergies, headaches, and depression.